Friday 29 August 2014

FRONT ROW SEATS, GLITS AND ALL THE GLAM #DFF2014



 
I know I've done two posts about the DFF already but I just cant get over it. It was such an amazing experience, sitting right next to Bonang and taking a picture with her has to be the highlight of my evening thou, never thought that day would come into my life so soon hahaha {star struck much}
 Thanks to my mate Kodi, I was able to attend the Palse show and all the other shows for the rest of the evening, I only had a ticket for the emerging designer show but Kodi got me the crew tag, perks
of knowing people who know people I tell u {tongue out}.. my other mate, Simo was so in love with my coat on the other hand he literally had it on for almost the whole evening which was rather awkward , especially since its a ladies coat.. It's a nice coat thou, and it does have that manly look to it so I can't  really blame him.. We bumped into so many celebs, felt like I was in SA FASHION WEEK or something. LOL anywho DFF 2014 WAS AMAZING!! J



 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment