Monday 25 August 2014

DURBAN FASHION FAIR 2014..{EMERGING DESIGNERS}

 
The 2014 Durban Fashion Fair took place at the Durban International Convention Centre from Thursday the 21st till Sunday the 24th. I attended the fair on Saturday where the emerging designers were showcasing. I also went to all the other shows that took place on Saturday evening till the Zarth show, which was phenomenal!






Kwenzi's collection was one of my faves, I love the African prints she used on her designs.. As we all know African prints are indeed very trendy this year and the combination of culture and fashion is quite nice. I absolutely love this technique!
 
 



 
Yolandie Wessels is one of the top 10 finalists chosen for the emerging designer's internship in Milan!! This is such an amazing opportunity, I'm sure every designer out there would be very grateful for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
 
 





 
 



 
Above are the top 10 chosen emerging designers with their models. The eThekwini councillor for Economic Development and the gorgeous Miss Bonang Matheba were announcing the 10 chosen designers out of the 24 who showcased their collections at this year's Durban Fashion Fair. I'm so proud of our Clothing Management post graduate, Ngcebo Mnyandu aka Lilo for being one of the 10 emerging designers going to Milan, go do your thing brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment