Tuesday 11 March 2014

#NO RESTRICTIONS ALLOWED...ITS A FREE UNIVERSE




Thank God for all the freedom fighters out there. Imagine if there was no such thing as freedom?!? The world would be so boring, every girl would dress the same old way. I'm one person u'd never find in the same kind of outfits, I sometimes surprise myself with the clothes that I buy. I really don't like buying or wearing what everyone else buys. I like having my own items and I think thats probably the main reason why I chose to study Clothing Management cz I love playing around with my clothes, for example I'd take a dress and change it into a two piece by cutting the bodice and skirt or rip my jeans off when I'm tired of wearing the same plain boring pair. I mean there's no specific rule that says u cant play around with ur clothes, so why not let ur imagination go wild?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment